Want some really good Frank Iero stories? Well, found some!

Okay, so these two stories are really good so far. The second one is just starting, so there's so far only four chapters. The first link has about twelve or thirteen chapters:
Daddy, I'm In Love... And With You
My Way Home Is Through You (Saints Protect Her Now)

So tonight went fairly well. I was meeting up with a guy I met on the Internet because he wanted me to join his band, so I met up with him and the drummer. They were so hot, it's unbelievable *grins* Other than that, they are really committed and so into the music that they wanna play. I just can't wait until I get my drum set and we can all just jam here.

Does anyone else have a cereal addiction or is that just me? It's like all I crave is cereal - any kind of cereal. I also have a peanut butter obsession, but that one is easier to avoid than the cereal. I just wanna know if it's common.

As for the guy who was sexually harassing me at work, he's been put on suspension for five weeks. I'm just scared about when he comes back if he'll want to kill me or something for having told *gulps* I'm sure it'll be okay if he wants to keep his job and all. For now, I should just be happy that all that crap is over.

Anyway, I think that's all I can really talk about for now. As for the two stories at the top, the second story is by me, ha ha. I want feedback on it, pleeeeease.

Okay, stay chill, Mibbians.
November 25th, 2009 at 05:48am