So Susannah How Was Your Day?

Well Susannah it went like this:

I was forced to go to the Museum Of The Moving Image. My dad said it would only take 40 minutes to get there. It took 1 1/2 hours.... But it was really cool. It's like all about how movies are made and had really cool things to do ( you can go in front of a green screen and put things on the screen, you can do a soundover for a movie scene. I did The Wizard Of Oz and My Fair Lady. And Other things.) There was also a part where there's like a bunch of games you can play, like DDR and Starwars. And one of my favorite parts was that there was costumes from the movie Chicago. RAD!! It's in Queens so if you live near there..go there.

And from the place you can literally see NYC so I was like it would be a waste NOT to go. So we went. And in the middle of traffic in NYC the muffler on my dad's car decided to fall off. Yeah. Embarassing. Cars are beeping, people are like "WTF?" And of course my dad has to go back and get it. Yeah, must I say more? So we went to Chinatown for dinner and didn't get a spot (sadface!) and my dad's like we'll go to a restaurant I went to in Flushing (Queens)

And then we went to Flushing. There was like literally 2 white people there besides me and my dad.

Yep. Fun Day.
May 27th, 2007 at 03:19am