New Story Idea

Okay, so I was struck with inspiration today.
Unfortunately not in my other stories, which really sucks but oh well!

Hopefully to be called Hear You Me or Never Gonna Be Alone.
You guys know me enough by now to know that I love to use songs. : ]

Please check out this idea!
Thank you for your time, it's appreciated!

Prologue:
"That was awesome, Nick. The concert was amazing!" Jess smiled and looked over to the boy in the driver's seat.
"Yeah, it was great. I'm glad you had a good time." He smiled.
"Yeah, thanks again for taking me, I had absolutely nothing to do tonight.." she sighed and propped her head up on her hand.
"No problem. You know I always love having you with me."
Jess nodded her head.
"So what's new at the house? I haven't been over in what seems like forever." Nick chuckled and looked to the passenger's seat as he stopped at the intersection. Soon after he pressed the gas again and the car moved forward.
"Nothing much." Jess looked back over to Nick. "Nick what's-"
Nick had already pressed hard on the brake and they both went flying forward in their seats.
The sound of metal hitting metal in the middle of the intersection filled both of their ears as the car hit the passenger's side. The 'pffft' of the airbags being deployed made their way into the chaos.

Nick woke up to the sound of a ambulence's siren. People were shouting back and forth.
"Jess?" Nick examined the passenger's side with a headache that could kill.
He saw the side of the car pushed in towards Jess. Glass plated her arm and her neck. Her head hung limp to the left side and her breathing was shallow.
"Jess!" he exclaimed and worked to undo his seatbelt and hers. He felt a pain in his right arm but grimaced through it. He pulled Jess towards his side of the car and to him, even.
"C'mon, Jess, wake up." he said and looked at her emotionless face.
The car door opened and there stood two medicals that pulled Nick out of the car and had Jess put onto a stretcher.
They loaded her into the back of the ambulence and they had Nick climb in as well. They treated his arm and removed the glass as well, and had
started to work on Jess. He now saw that her right leg and her side bore incisions from the metal that had crushed it.
They soon arrived at the hospital and they had Jess on oxygen and had rushed her out of the ambulence towards the emergency room.
Nick looked after her until he couldn't see her anymore as they ran her down the hall.
"Be okay." he whispered mostly to himself.
Tears began to pool under his eyes but he held them in. He sniffled. I'm so stupid, he thought. I should have been more careful, but that car came out of nowhere!

He thought things to himself like that for the rest of the night. Mostly though he worried about Jess's outcome..
A doctor came over to him and he looked up at the small face of a woman.
"What's happening?" he asked.
The doctor took a moment to answer. "She's on oxygen and life support."
Nick hung his head. I'm responsible.. he thought.
November 26th, 2009 at 01:30am