Avenged Sevenfold @ The Nokia LA 4/16/09

Okay..I know this is kind of late posting this shit..but I saw people writing there experiences on the show.
So........My friend Myesha and I were going to see them sexy bitches at the Nokia and It was going to be my third time and My friend's first time. Anyways we got there like around 7ish and ran inside the building..Ahaha Our tickets we originally had were in row M which was fucking all the way in the back so we walked up to the front and the security guard was like "Do you need any help". we shook our heads no and sat down in Row C...Ahahaha. Rev Theory were playing when we got inside and I freaking love them..Oh! I also saw my friend Nadine and her and her friend were sitting behind us. So when they finished their set it went straight into Intermission and my friend Nadine was like "Imagine if Val were to walk out here". and we were like I know right..then my friend Myesha and I were laughing because she said, "If either Michelle and Gena came out we going to jump their ass"..mean but true..Anyways not even five minutes later we see a tall red hair woman talking to two other people and My friend Nadine was like "Oh my god is that Val?". We all looked closer and I was like "I don't know is it". then my friend Myesha was like "Oh mee gee it is Val". So me being the dumbass started yelling her name.
"VAL! VAL! VAL!".
but then my friend Nadine was like, "Don't call her..people might start coming up to her". so I stopped having my fangirl and turned to Myesha and was like "Let's go talk to Val". but she said no...She is just Val is with Matt..I still am.LOL
Then I turn to Nadine and was like let's go talk to her..So we got up from our seats and walked over there nervously while Val was talking to some people about looking for Matt's grandparents and when we walked over there I said to her. "Excuse me Val". she turned and smile and said "Yeah".
My friend and I had a huge fangirl moment again and we hugged her. telling her she was gorgeous and that we loved her. Val called us sweethearts and hugged us again then we asked if we can get a picture with her. Val said sure and took a picture with my friend Nadine and then it was my turn..my dumb picture didn't come out right..so Val asked did it come out?. I pouted and said no..she asked if I wanted to take another..I said I ran to get my friend's camera..But Val left..*whines* Oh well at least I have proof I met her. After that Buckcherry came out..Boring and it was funny because there were people pulling out their ipods listening to them. LMAO Oh I caught the guitarist pick..
And then Avenged Sevenfold came on..Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Myesha and I were like jizzing in our pants over Zacky and Brian *drools* Someone made a sign saying "M.Shadows is hot". Matt saw it of course and said there was a sign for Synyster Gates..God! I love Matt.x)
Also Slash came out..even though it wasn't a surprise since they spilled the secret on their website and KROQ...oh and during A Little Piece of Heaven I saw Leana since she was like literally two seats in front of us...Yup! That was definitely a kick ass night

And to sum this fact all up..Val is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice in person and isn't a bitch and super gorgeous..SO DON'T HATE BITCHES!!. jk
November 26th, 2009 at 05:17am