Physics

I have decided that I no longer care.

You want to kill Jenna because she now likes the guy you work with, that you wouldn't even have liked if Jenna had not said she liked when she saw you talking to him.

That is fine with me.

You want to complain about you chemistry mark and play it off like its terrible and that you don't even understand chemistry, to impress the boy, I'm sitting next to and having a conversation with about how to do a conversion in chemistry.

That is just peachy.

You want to embarrass me in front of the whole Physics class by telling the teacher that his going to make me have another mental breakdown with the new unit, just when that same boy walks by our table.

I could careless.

I no longer feel the need to be polite to you especial with your jab about my intelligence just because it took me a minute to understand what the teacher was asking.

And yes I do know the answer,
Sin=Y, Vertical.
Cos=X, Horizontal.

Oh and I may act like its okay that you told Jessica. C that I could not look at her the same after you told me and half the cafeteria what happened between Jessica. C, her boyfriend and her father. And proceeded to say you could not look at her the same, where as I said it was Jessica.C life and was really none of our business.

I'm over it.

I also feel no shame about going to the movies without you next Friday, if you have to work. Even if it is your birthday. Because guess what?

Its also Emily's birthday, and maybe she'd like to have some fun on her birthday, instead of sitting at home because you have to work.

Ever thought of that Miss, Selfish?

I'm never going to tell her the truth I'll smile, nod along. But I don't see how its worth it to make a scene. Were both in grade eleven, I can grid my teeth and work through it, graduation is not that far away.

I'm not one for mindless teenage fighting and I guess you could disagree with everything stated above. I have not told any of our other friends about this, I do not see the point their her friends too. Why make things awkward?

Sooner or later we'll drift away, she will get the point without really knowing. And I won't have to deal with her four hour long crushes, rumors she likes to spill out like damns or how un trust worthy she is.

And then I truly will be peachy.

But I have to admit when she calls me her best friend, the guilt comes.


Image
November 27th, 2009 at 12:00am