All Time Low NOT All Time Perverts!

Let me start off by saying that I firmly believe in God. I say my prayers to him, I talk to him when I need someone, and I want to end up in Heaven when I die. But I also personally believe that God will accept all, that there is no right way to worship, and that God does not hate anything or anyone. He loves all of his creations!

Westboro Baptist Church has no right to pen-point these boys! They're making music, since when was that such a crime? So what? Alex, Jack, Zack and Rian do care about the way they look. And so what that they cuss, and they joke? And even if they were-which I'm not saying they are-gay-ish, what would it matter? How do their lives cause trouble in these cruel, terrible people?

I'll be the first to say it- I'm bi-sexual, and God still loves me. I know he does, I can feel in it in my heart. And these boys wake up every day with a strive to make themselves look good for the people around them? That's no a crime! For crying out loud, let them be who they are!

And, if these people had any sense at all, they would look up what they're fighting against! As written by Alexander William Gaskarth himself:

Open the gates to a stranger,
as in the eye of God he was all he could be; himself.


I've loved these boys for years and years and years. I can't begin to describe to you just how angry I am. They don't deserve this at all. They're wonderful, and amazing. Let them be who they are. No one has the right to judge them but God himself. <3.

& this is for those of you who actually care
The words from the Church;

"All Time Low MEETS All Time Perverts! 7th & Willow "All Time Low frontman suffers concussion" so says the bloggers and Alternative Press reporter. You may be wondering what in the world WBC cares about these losers - so let me break it down for you. How do you know how far gone a society is? You look at their social icons. When you look at these gender-confused, haphazard freakazoids then you can plainly see that america is DOOMED, for real! This is the final generation, and a little concussion is the least of their worries. Here is what they have to look forward to when this once great nation finally falls - for her fall is already started. She is such a big, fat, disgusting, stupid whore that it is going to take a while to fall (brings to mind the comedy routine that Eddie Murphy does about his drunken cow of an aunt who falls down the stairs at each of their summer bar-b-ques as he was growing up). That is the picture of this nation falling slow, steady, hard and sure. Now picture all of the other nations lamenting this fall, and here is what they will say about the reality that will shortly exist, all thanks to you putting Antichrist Obama, That Wicked, the Beast in the White House: Revelation 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. 21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. 22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; 23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. 24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. WBC's advice to DOOMED america and all her entertainment industry is as follows: Put your head between your knees and KISS YOUR BACKSIDES/CAREERS/LIVES GOODBYE, SUCKERS! Cain was the father of all musicians, and you still bear his curse to this day. Praise God! AMEN!"
November 27th, 2009 at 06:34am