Where it all began....

So like anyone else, i was born, born into a world i didn't understand. Death, Murder, Thievery, Rape, abuse, i knew nothing off these things, i was a mere young innocent baby, unaware of what life is. When a baby is born everything is happy and jolly, presents, and parties for the for newborn babies homecoming, all this is a show, an act to make the baby think " wow life is great!", But only till we notice the change, the change only happens to a majority of young people, "the fight of the loved ones". When this "great life" you think you were brought into turns out to be not so great, ok well lets start with the first time it happened.

Innocent little 5 year old, sitting on her bedroom floor playing with her new barbies and little " My Little Pony!" dolls , her mother went to collect her two older brothers from school, and her father in his room seemly suffering with a cold. She doesn't realize her father had crept into her room and was watching her play mammies and daddies with her barbie and ken dolls, the daddy had just bought the daughter a pony! His cold and dark voice startles her, he asks her to come into his room and watch some television as he is bored on his own and she seems to be having alot of fun. So she follows and gets into the bed like a the Daddies girl that she was, Then all of a sudden he begins to touch her first her hair then her shoulder then slowly done her body, then just black, she remembers waking up between her mother and father on the bed, knowing nothing of what just happined, this only came back to her years later and it still haunts her to this day.
November 27th, 2009 at 08:54pm