The night of death.....or not?

Just two years after the last event, the innocent girl learns that her parents are not happy like the couples in her disney fairy-tales. Her brothers try to keep her away from the drama as much as they could but their father continued to drag them into the fight. It happened most when he was drunk and their mother needed money to pay for bills or something the children needed, but he had already spent it.

But one night it got a whole lot worse than the usual fights, Her parents had returned from a friends funeral, her mother made a mistake and her father began shouting. She sits up in her bed, knees drawn up to her little chest trying to block out the shouting. She wants it to stop so she creeps down the stairs, Her parents don't see her as they are to busy fighting. She hears her mother shout " KILL ME" her eyes widen and she comes out of the darkness just to see her father nearly plunge a large butchers knife into his oversized beer belly, once he sees her he drops the knife and she runs to her mother to comfort her.

The next day everything is back to normal,as last night had never happened. Her brothers knew nothing of the events that nearly took place last night and she wouldn't realize the mistake she and made by saving her father until years later.
November 27th, 2009 at 08:56pm