My Personal Page of Randomness

Hi!

Look, I'm sick, I'm cold, and I'm bored. What else do you think I should do? That is why I started a journal page -- to vent out every single bit of energy I have left. I'll be very surprised if you make it to the end of this page XD.

Yaaay! Its the Thanksgiving weekend! (Well, its not really the Thanksgiving LONG weekend anymore, 'cause its Friday night.) I did nothing. Nothing. Just finished up some good-for-nothing homework and spent the rest of the time on my laptop. A basic, boring weekend.

Oh look. I just turned on the heater. I'm cold too.

I hate school sometimes, but I love it when the teachers get "generous". You probably have no idea what that means right now, so I'll explain.

We just started a huge research project in my Social Studies class. Yup, a research project. And the worst part is WE HAVE TO WORK IN A GROUP. I got put in the most annoying, stupid group ever. The most popular guy in school is there (I have a thing to stay away from that jerk... thinks he's so cool and this and that... uggghh!) along with a guy no one cares about or even recognizes (my teacher thinks he doesn't do well in class, so...) And there's another popular girl, but she isn't that mean. But still. Worst. Group. Ever.

Buuuuut.... there is a nice catch. My Social Studies teacher thinks I'm amazing. (I luv being the teacher's pet XD) I went and told her that "I don't fit in with my group members and I think we will have a tough time cooperating with each others' ideas." I told her that "I have so far never been put in a group with my friends" too. Basically, I asked her to change my group. Later that day, I came back and asked about the group change. She said YES! I asked to either be in the group where my bestest best friend is, or the group where all my other close friends are. I'll find out Monday. Eeep!

And now for the bad news. My friend has a crush on the worst guy in the history of worst guys.

He thinks he's so amazing. No one likes this kid. I will not mention his name because it disgusts me. He was talking to my friend the other day and both were smiling and laughing. Meanwhile, I was eavesdropping from the bathroom door (not really, I just came out and I happened to see what was going on) and I was probably going to choke. This could not be happening.

Later on, at lunchtime, I asked my friend what she was doing with that freak and she said, "Oh, that? That was nothing..." and then she stared into space in that "Isn't-he-the-hottest-guy-ever" way. Instantly I knew that this chick liked him. I better get her to snap out of it before he finds out and he tells every freakin' soul on Earth.

I just took a math test last week. It counts for 50% of my grade! I hope I don't fail! (In my family, a fail is a B)

Laaa la-laa la-laa la-laa-la, Frogs in the air...

Clearly I'm running out of things to write about. So bye-bye all the little Mibbists of the world! Adios! Sayonora! Ok, I'll stop now XD. Bye!
November 28th, 2009 at 01:38am