How do I tell my mom I have a boyfriend? D: (Yes, another annoying boy-drama-ish journal. I'm sorry.)

I know, I know, stupid question. But it's not as simple as: "Yo mom I have a boyfriend lolzzzz :D".

That would be stupid. And my mom and I aren't the type of people to be all serious and sentimental and weird typical mother-daughter movie scene bond-like "Full House" type of sh*t. We're all jokey towards each other, and it'd be really out of characters for me to be like:

Me: *serious face* Mother...I haseth some neweth for you. I have a boyfriendeth, mother dearest."

Mom: "OH WOE IS ME!"

Me: "Oh mamma!" *falls to knees and grasps her trembling hand* "I'm so sorry mamma, but I just love him so much! Can you ever forgiveth me?"

Mom: *turns into Danny Tanner* "Oh Elle...you gotta realize, you can come to me for anything, right? And I'm willing to accept whatever choice you make in life, 'cause I love you, Elle."

Me: "Oh momma!"

*Cheesy hug scene as the crowd 'awwws' annoyingly.*

No, srsly guiiz.
D:

I don't know how to tell her. She hates when I get boyfriends, 'cause my older siblings have had a bad past with them. I just wish someone else would tell her so it doesn't have to be me. And I don't even know how to bring it up. Like I said, it'd be sooooo awkward if I just brought it up randomly.

Any adivce? No? Fine.
:|

*munches on soy nuts*

P.S. I can't believe I've stooped so low. I have become one of the people that posts annoying journals about their relationships that nobody cares about. I always told myself I would never let this happen. Aw well. I've joined the dark side. And we have no effing cookies.
November 30th, 2009 at 12:53am