I'm proud to live in Massachusetts. [Lube-N-Go!]

Honestly, I love Massachusetts.

A lot of people hate where they live. I'm one of the few who can honestly say I like my city. My city isn't the best and sure, the high school sucks... But I live only a train or two away from Boston, a bus ride away from Davis Square, thirty minutes from New Hampshire where some friends live, etc. I don't exactly hang out in my city, but I like how convenient it is.

I'm also proud to be a MASS-HOLE. My New Hampshire friends told me about that nickname, then I found it on Facebook. (I'm a fan 8] hehe.) For those of you who don't know what "Mass-holes' are, it's... Well, New England thinks of Massachusetts as the home of horrible drivers. We're *ssholes on the road -- hence Mass-holes. I think the name is creative and it suits us well.

------

Have any of you guys ever seen a LUBE-N-GO before!? Because I haven't, until a few days ago. I laughed so hard at that sign.

(My friend was like, "OMG. DON'T POST THAT. IT HAS OUR ZIP CODE AND CITY." Yeah, because there's only one Denise in Massachusetts. Besides, that sign has two city names. ;D But seriously, she's just a tad over-paranoid.)

In other news, look at that gas price! It's gone down a tad from a few weeks ago. That doesn't show all of regular, but it was $2.59. I think it was 64 cents before? I don't remember. But it's crazy.

------

My school is boycotting the lunches. I don't want my friend to have a heart attack so I won't show you the link, but it's in The Boston Globe. The super intendant said it was similar to a bomb threat. How ridiculous is that! A boycott of gross lunches = bomb threat? Hell no. I've found dead flies in my lunches before. That's gross. ._.

So, I have no more to rant about. 8] Biggest Loser is going to be on in an hour. BYE!

x.
December 2nd, 2009 at 01:10am