What Should I Do?

So, I’ve once again come to my fellow Mibbians for some advice.

This may sound a bit cliché, but this is a story that happens quite often.

Mid length, jet black hair, a bit of facial hair, and a nose ring adorn the face of this gorgeous boy at my school. Ever since I saw him (notice I didn’t say the first time because I don’t exactly remember the first time I saw him) I always thought he was quite attractive. I pointed him out to my friend, and but the beginning of the second month of school, we had made a deal. The deal was that I would tell this guy (we’ll call him Bob) was cute, and if I failed by the end of the month, I would have to buy her lunch for a week (and trust me, those lines are long).

So, during the duration of our deal there was a club fair. I went because I wanted to join some clubs. I just so happened to see him there and noticed he played an important role in one of the clubs I had wanted to join. I joined the club along with my friend, and that seemed to be just what I needed to get to know him better.

It’s been now four months since I’ve seen him and I know a lot more about him when I virtually knew nothing whatsoever about him, not even his name, at the beginning of the school year. We talk on a moderate basis now, having lovely conversations about things every once in a while. Plus I see him a lot of the time when I’m walking around the school (which happens just about everyday).

Finally, he’s a really great guy from what I see. Though he may be a little bossy at times, I know he wants the best for everyone. I found out we had a lot of things in common, and that I can make him laugh (brownie points). Everything was going according to plan, until one of my friends came to me with bad news. He has a girlfriend. (Yes I know, sad face).

I decided to let it be (Go Beatles) and not interfere with their relationship because I know if I were in their shoes, I wouldn’t like some girl come in between my relationship. I however don’t hater her though, nor am I jealous. She seems like a good and interesting person and we happen to have many things in common.

My problem is that I don’t want to brush him off completely, but just a little bit so he won’t interfere with my emotions. I’m not exactly sure I can do that though. I just want to get completely over him so I don’t have to deal with extra crap, but he’s so alluring that I can’t erase him from my thoughts.

So, what should I do?
December 2nd, 2009 at 03:53am