Time Keeps Catching Up To Me!

So things have been going okay. Some moments are really hard. Time is catching up too me. I'm flat broke. No money at all. I need to be able to pay rent. I had too drop like 4 classes today due to the fact that I got so far behind there was no way I could catch up. Again Time is catching up with me. I stopped going to classes which was so stupid. I'm scared that I'm going to fail all the things I'm working so hard for. I don't get too see my family very often and I don't want to have too ask them for help. I want to be strong.

I want too prove that I can do this. I want to prove that I'm able to stand on my own. I'm just so scared I'm going to fall. Again Time is catching up with me. I've already had my heart broken. I found this guy who was so sweet too me and treated me like I was worth something. It's been a while since I felt that way. I mean if you've read my journal entries before you'd know that they focused on Ray who I still love. I realized this. I love him. Which I can't do anymore. Anyway this Guy his name is Adam and he just failed me more and more every day.

Soon he was lying to me all the time and pushing me away. Finally he admitted he was completely straight and all I could do was fight back tears due to the fact that we we're technically on a double date. I had too suffer with him wrapping his arms around me, holding me, talking too me everything. It hurt almost as bad as Ray. He kissed me that night. On the lips. When a friend asked why he did it he told them it was too get me out of his car.

On top of that he got $400 out of me. That's one months rent. I've never felt so stupid in my life. I fell for him. I will always know he kept a piece of my heart. I hate this. I hate how Time is catching up too me. I miss Ray and all my friends. I need them here. The most recent good thing is that this guy who I like a lot is moving in with me soon. His name is Jon and he's 23. He could be the one. I just hope my life works out. That's Time for you.
December 3rd, 2009 at 02:56am