My wall/room is awesome. It's my sanctuary. (I've got photos!)

It's time for everyone to see the things I love most.

My room. Now, I’ve only got three photos, but that’s pretty much all you need. (And luckily, you caught me just after I cleaned it!)

This is my wall. My wall is the most precious thing I have. It’s filled with pictures, song lyrics, drawings. Everything I want. Has anyone ever seen The Castle? Well, the husband in the movie has this thing called a Pool Room where everything special goes. My wall is the equivalent of this. If you get on this wall, consider yourself lucky. Crimson Arc’s Sleepy Bear is on the wall, just above my dressing gown by the yellow plate. My friend, Charne, who is moving to Canada, is on the wall. See the tree and the blue cloud in the centre? She drew that for me – it’s Alice In Wonderland. I’m going to miss her.

The wall.

This is my shelf. It holds my “music listener” otherwise known as a CD player (the one with the radio looks yuck). The thing I want you to notice, though, is the koalas. See how many I’ve got? I had nowhere to put all my teddies so my mother bought me this thing to hang from my ceiling…so I did and most are there. It’s always been tradition that whenever my dad goes to Australia, he has to buy me a koala. There are lots of meaningful things on that shelf, which are boring so I won’t go through them. But I’m happy to have a room filled with things I love.

My shelf.

This is my “bookshelf.” Although, it’s not much of one, I know. But it holds my past, and why I am who I am today. The one on the very left I got when I was little and my sister got one also. We always have fights about who it actually belongs to, because the other one was ripped. I still remain determined that it is mine, because my sister liked to ruin things when she was little, and she her book is older than mine, so hers would have been more damaged. All the Enid Blyton books hold my childhood. I fell in love with them, but sadly I don’t have my all-time favourite book growing up, The Faraway Tree. I forgot to put The Lovely Bones back in the shelf, too. Anne of Green Gables is a book my grandmother got me for my birthday one year, so I usually re-read that every year or two.

My “bookshelf.”

That’s my room!

Let me just say, these girls are amazing. I love them so, so much, although I do not show it. The girl on the left is Kaminihi, and she has the best personality. She’s helped me through so much shit and is honestly one of the most awesome girls I have ever met, and I’m sorry to have lost her trust because I was forced to lie to her (it’s a long story). The girl on the right is called Megan, and sadly, she is moving to Australia. I’m going to miss her so much and it makes me so sad because we’ve been friends for five years. Hopefully, I can get her address and send her lots of things. I don’t want to lose her.

Kaminihi (left) and Megan (right)

Now, I don’t have a photo of all of us together, but my family, I love you. You put up with my constant arguments, my obsession with always being right, my bitchiness and my…what do you call it? Problems, I guess. My inability to talk and the want to be alone. Thank you for putting up with me (even though we’re family and you’re forced to) because I have no idea how you did it.

And last, but definitely, definitely not least, these three girls. I’ve known one for ten years, one for three and the other for one, but it feels like I’ve known them forever. We’re sisters, for sure, and I love them all so much. Where would I be if they didn’t give me a second chance? I don’t know, and I don’t want to find out. <3

Ashleigh, Holly, Vanessa and I.

I don’t love these as per se, but I grew up with one of these, so I thought I’d share. It’s a Kiwi (New Zealand) thing, I think. They’re lovely, and I miss mine.

BUZZY BEE!

Thank you all if you made it the way through. The reason I had to post this is because I am going to change. I have been a terrible friend, especially to Megan and Kaminihi, but now, things are going to change. I am going to find a way to make myself happier as a person, and love life, and love myself.

You’re all amazing (including you, stranger),
alone; together previously known as inspire

None of you will probably read this, but that's okay, because I needed to write it for myself.
December 4th, 2009 at 12:34am