And Screw The Ones Who Go "No You Can't"

I do this thing where every time I go to a resturant, I draw a picture of the waiter on a napkin, and then place it in the checkbook for them to find.

I don't know why I started doing this. I guess it was just something fun and started off as a some sort of "project." But regardless, I love doing it because you should see how HAPPY the waiters are about it. It's just a neat, simple little doodle that took three to five minutes, nothing extrodinary but it really amazes them and makes them happy.

I love making people because it makes me happy, but mainly because I like the thought of someone maybe having a bad/stressful day and it all takes is a doodle to make them feel good for awhile. And even if they aren't having a bad day, it's still nice to see them smile, you know?

I want to make people happy. I want people to BE happy. I want to make them feel good. I want them to FEEL good. Blah, blah, blah, life's too short to be sad and all that junk. It's more than that. Being happy makes you feel go good and because you're happy your happiness might spread to other people.

I remember this from a video blog Kerli (one of my favorite singers) made: Basically it was if you were to give crap to someone and made them feel bad, then they would go home and crap to like their siblings or kids, and then the kids would go to school and gave the other kids a hard time, and then they would go home and give chaos to their parents and they would go to work and --- well, you get my point. It's just a never ending cycle.

What she was saying was, how you treat someone will affect how they treat someone else and so forth. I believe that, I really do.

I'm going to go ahead and be a geek: Spread the love~~ Better yet, the happiness.

It's amazing what it can do. Whether it lasts for five minutes or forever.

"Happiness is not perfected until it is shared." -- Jane Porter
December 4th, 2009 at 03:24am