Thanks....

Yesterday, when I was surfing the web, somebody PM'd me and told me something that i had missed for the past few weeks. Well, it was something that wasn't nice to know if you were to tag yourself clean or innocent. But when I got those words, it hit me that I need to mature in some points in my life, and I accepted it wholeheartedly, without any hesitance or alibis to lay. Well, honestly, it was my first time to experience that kind of thing. To be confronted and told something you should know, and accept it without nuisance or any possible clarification to excuse myself. I'm thankful and proud to have such people to guide you whenever you reach the point where no one, even yourself, would please to do. I soulfully thank those people, by just sharing this same little story, which might be experienced by someone else in this boat.
The lesson: everything can be harmonic and working perfectly, but when there is a point when someone is to lose, don't be ashamed or scared to accept the burden and swallow your pride. For when someone or something is against us, or bound to justify our actions, and you won't fight back for the sake of the majority, it won't be termed as weakness or giving in because of weakness. It would only show that you are human and you are most likely more mature than you were before. And you were only stepping down to learn something to lift you upwards. I never learned that ever until yesterday. And I feel relieved. And somehow thankful, to have this people around.
December 4th, 2009 at 09:54am