"Sixteen Things Before I Turn Sixteen." (Also, I think you should all wish my cat a happy birthday!)

My list! I'll show you what I have so far! I've taken some things out, simply because there is no urgency, and if I'm gonna do them, it shouldn't have a time frame. I still have three of four left. These may not be...normal, but they're things I've always thought of doing.

When I think of this, I think, "Why do I need a list to have fun? Why can't I just do them without one?" And I think that this year is proof that I need this list to help me... but I'm not going to think I've failed if I don't complete it. Because that's not why I did it - and hey, I'll have physically done a heap of things on the list, which means I will have acheived something, even if I didn't do all of them.

#1 - Go skinny dipping
#2 - Steal a road sign
#3 - Road trip (plan it, at least. I've decided which direction I want to take)
#4 - Dress up in a costume and go out in public for a day
#5 - Sleep on a beach
#6 - Travel Auckland
#7 - Say yes to everything for a day
#8 - Finish my novel (or 50k, whichever comes first)
#9 - Write letters to everyone I love
#10 - Buy a proper bookshelf and more books (It is very sad at the moment. See previous journal)
#11 - Kiss a boy in a place I love
#12 - Finish my wall (again, see previous journal!)
#13 (This one is saved for my aunt and cousins to think up something)
#14
#15
#16

So, any ideas? I may not use them, but still. Ideas?

Also, you should definitely wish my cat a birthday. Some of you may remember me from way back when I was xRestless.Reckless.x, will have seen my avatar. It was a picture of a cat that was sitting awkwardly in front of an orange pot. Yeah, well, that's him! I was trying to remember when we first got him, and then mum helped me remember - just now - that it was the house that my parents told me - us - that they were separating.

So...woah. That was six years. It was May that they told us, and I got him the Christmas just before that. I remember!

So, yeah. Sonic turns six today. The 5th of December. Happy birthday, kitty. You're still my baby boy. :)

I love my cat,
alone; together previously known as inspire or realize

P.S. My camera isn't working very well today, so I couldn't get a photo of my cat on here. But... a while ago, I took some photos of my brother with him and I found it on here... so I've decided to post it. Sorry, brother. :) I'll link it, 'cause otherwise the picture comes out too big.

My brother and my cat, the birthday boy.
December 5th, 2009 at 02:18am