Slash. / Slash. Ha-ha Homophones.

Time: 3:39
Date: December 4, 2009
Place: living room. I still don't have internet for my new laptop.

I was curious, where do you stand on the 'contoversy' of homosexuality. I don't think it should even be considered anything to argue to debate over. It's just how people are, its like if your hair is blonde or you have a widow's peak. I mean sure some lifestyle choices go into it, but how can you judge someone if they like guys or girls. What is it your business anyway, what if God originally intended on everyone being gay and being straight was the "weird" thing? Oh, your mind's boggled. I'm not here to make everyone pro-gay or whatever but I don't like ignorance to anyone.

Well the reason I brought this up is, my friend Jenna and I wrote a slash! Yes, it is Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie, how'd you guess? Ha-ha. I just wanted to tell you to check it out if you a panic! fan or just like a good love story! I mean what is the difference if it's two guys together or a boy and a girl? Well anyway, hope you check it out and comment, if you do I'll give you a kiss on the hand and a lemon tree! Who doesn't like lemons?

love,
Addy
December 5th, 2009 at 03:47am