Damn This Town/ If I Only Could

Screw this town. Wanna go back to WSL. I miss Lauren, (Btw i'm sorry I never called you back, even though i never picked up, you still called. Knew I'd regret it, but I like to think it was difficult. More or less I hate talkin gon the phone.). I miss Meghan and the time we called all the teachers names in German, Liam and all his oddness, Stephan and his whatever, Ben for just being him, Alex and his posessed monkey, Austin and your sister, bet your family had/has them good southern values, values lacking in society today and Miachel because although I never told you I loved you way until after the second grade. I regret to say I lost the ring. Bet your some really hot guy, but im still the same boring girl. Just once I'd like to see you all again. Sick of the back stabbing, sick of the drama, sick of being embarassed, sick of having no where to turn, sick of people not liking me, sick of not fitting in. I wanna be back with you. And, Miachel, i still might have your number, wish i had the chance to look. I'm sure you've forgotten me and that day at the playground. No matter how much Hell i got that day, i still felt special. I'd like to tell Garret to go to Hell then hug him, cause I turly do miss him. Oh and Dylan, your still a platupus to me. I wanna be back under that tree, playing skate adventures on the pirate ship, under that slide, on that big swing, getting dizzy from the tire swing, and hoping they put the new swing set up. I wanna laugh again, I wanna cry cause I'm happy and miss you. Please God! Let me talk to them again. Miss u guys...
December 6th, 2009 at 01:39am