Ignorance, Shanking, New Kid

It's been a while since I posted a journal. Procrastination is one of my worst habits.

Anyways, A couple days ago in class we got this new student who is kinda scene looking but whatever, it didn't really bother me any but apparently it bothered these two guys that beside me. The things they said purely pissed me off.

They kept saying things that was basically pure discrimination all because of the way she looked. They said things like "BE CAREFUL SHE'S GONNA CUT YOU LOLOLOOLOLOL".
They kept calling her satanic. I decided to step in at this point.

Long story short they pretty much think they proved me wrong, they think they're right because 'they read the bible'. I raged and moved to some other seat while they continue to talk about weed and girls. The pure stupidity and ignorance in this whole school. I swear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday at lunch I was outside in my circle of friends drinking a can of coke I bought at school (Score no diet drink that day!). Two of my friends like to pretend to kill people, which I admit is hilarious, they go up to people and shank them in the stomach with their fist, which is pretty punching them in the stomach but a tad softer.

Anyways I just chilling, drinking my coke that until my friend shanks me, He usually holds their back to prevent them from falling but this time he didn't hold me, I pretty flew back and I land on the concrete and my coke explodes all over the place.
Everybody that was outside freaked the fuck out. My friend starting to freak out as well, but seriously no hard feelings I laughed my ass off.

What surprised me was that this kid who has been expelled several times helped me up and was a serious gentleman.
My friend freaked out because he thought I was going to reign some serious hell on him. Then one of my other freaked out because some of the coke got on his bookbag

"Oh my god not like this!" made my day.

What I was really kinda pissed about was that the little coke I had as flat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New kid at school, Very cute, started crushing on him, halp?
December 6th, 2009 at 05:16am