I've got the questions, you answer part 2

Why is everyone hating on Nancy Spungen? Sid was on drugs way before thanks to his mom. They were both junkies, on a road of self anniolation.

Has anyone ever heard of the following bands- X-Ray Spex, The Bags, The Addicts, Agent Orange, Operation Ivy, Bikni Kill, Black Flag, Peter and The Test Tube Babies, The Damned.

When did punk die?
I was thinking along the lines of when the 90s began.

When the fuck did all these "alternative/pop rock/'emo'/hardcore" bands become punk? Cause they fucking aren't!

Why do people come in to return shit when the store is closing?

Why doesn't the news report anything besides the bad things?

When did living in suburbian sprawl become living in hell?

Are there anymore people out there that can actually READ music?

Who still reads books and not just online fanfics, actual books with atleast 200 pages.

Who out there can play an instrument, what is it and what's your favorite peices to play?

Is teenage angst dead or are we all just becoming more lazy?

Why is everyone desensitized by death and suicide?

Who's really comfterble with openly talking about when they got raped, are anorexic/bulimic?

LOTS of questions i have for you. If you would please answer them for me I'd appreciate it.
December 7th, 2009 at 07:06pm