.:Woo Woo! Couldn't think of a title... :.

Christmas is coming up, excited? Not really, it's going to be different without my brother. This year we are going up to Michigan so see my aunts and cousins. We are leaving on 22nd of December. Not good because I have exams that whole week.

Well any ways thats not what I wanted to tell you...

I have a friend, and she's been having these really bad attitudes, sure she has some stuff going on right now, but thats not a reason to take it out on your friends.

When I'm around her she acts like im stupid sometimes, okay maybe I do act silly sometimes, but I'm NOT stupid.

I don't know, maybe she thinks she's better then me, doubt it. I still want to be friends with her, but she's getting on my nerves, I'm getting over it. The other day I tried to cheer her up by talking to her but she looked at me at me then turned back around and ignored me.

Honestly, I don't know what to do... I'll wait a couple more days and see whats going on.

~ ~ ~ Yesterday~ ~ ~

After lunch I went outside and sat with my friend Juliet, then Joey walked over and throws a carton of OJ at me. I throw it back, THEN he throw it to his other friend and his friend throws it at Joey. The OJ hits Joey's ear and explodes, but it doesn't explodes on him, it explodes on me... I had oj all over my pants and shoes, I was mad.

~ ~ ~ ~

I don't have anything else to talk about, so bye.

Juliet if you read this PLEASE don't get mad at me

-Coco
December 8th, 2009 at 10:51pm