War. (December 8th, 2009)

A description of my day and how I felt about it in as much detail as I can get into.

------------------------------------------------------

Woke up and remembered my dream. It wasn't a good one. It reflected everything I hate about my past, a time when I was friends with "them". "They" were the wrong people, the worst people. But who am I to judge. I imagine they think worse of me.

After that I went to get ready (straightened hair, brushed teeth, did make up, etc., etc.). Despite the dream I was uber-happy because This Is War (30 Seconds To Mars' new album) came out today.

School was bizarre.
Band brought forth my usual hatred for the subject, as I am forced to sit next to my overly bitchy sister, who yells at me if I mess up once, yet she messes up all the time. And Mrs. Petersen always singles me out to yell at and it makes me want to kick her in the flab.
Science was boring. We played some stupid review game Mr. Williams came up with. Naturally, I ignored all of it. Instead of playing, I wrote all the lyrics in minuscule letters to Attack in my agenda.
Art was alright. All the usual raunchiness, but still a tension between Zandra and me. I know she's mad at me for not inviting her to my party, but she knew I could only have three people. She gets really annoying too, and I wasn't about to put up with that. Also, I'm making Jared Leto as my clay project.
Spanish is not that memorable for me, as I was falling asleep during most of the class.
Study hall was spent in the computer lab, researching for my English project on the Holocaust. Why do we always study the Holocaust in English?! Its HISTORY, not ENGLISH! DUHHHH!!!!
Lunch was alright. Nothing special.
Algebra was fun. It always is. We made all our lovely mind-in-the-gutter-like jokes. Mr. Dorsey helped. xD I love that guy. Best teacher ever. Between classes, Julin told me people have been freaking out because they aren't invited to my birthday party. She wouldn't tell me who. I assume it was probably Zandra. No shocker there. Julin, Sabrina, and Lindsey aren't mad, so why should Zandra be?
Foods was okay. We finished our deviled eggs. One of those past friends from my dream talks to me more and more, every day. It irks me. I know I can never forgive him for the things he's said. Stuff like that you just can't take back.
English was fine. We got the bulk of our Holocaust project done, and Mitch and Destiny are always fun to work with. I used to highly dislike Destiny, but she's actually really nice and cool once you spend more time with her.

School got out, and I was forced to get a ride from my annoying Grandma Donna. She almost didn't take me to Target like she promised to get War, but I talked her into it. I bought it and ripped the wrapper off immediately.

We went to Culver's with my sister, Chloe, afterwards. Grandma Donna was her constant annoying self, talking to people who really didn't care and wanted her to shut up as much as everyone else.

I came home and continued to wrap more Christmas presents while uploading This Is War to iTunes, then to my iPod.

Since then, I really haven't done anything besides shower and find out that I don't have school tomorrow. I think I'll go to bed now.

xoxo, Lia.(:
December 9th, 2009 at 07:54am