speed train

I don't know if you have ever noticed, but its like were all on speed trains, and stopping just for a second means big problems. Sometimes i feel like juggling my non existent love life, family issues, school, and my free time means doing a lot of things at one hundred miles per hour. I'm not complaining no my life could be way worse, but I'm still not really happy with how stuff is going. I just want to take a brake and hop off of my cart for a second and take some time to take everything in. I'd wonder around and take a step back just to notice what I'm doing and where i want to go. When I'm good and ready i will slip back in to it and continue my journey in top speed, even though i have no clue where i am going. Do i make sense to you? Haha I'm afraid i barely make sense to myself.
Its weird how when your walking in the halls to your next class room, you see over a thousand people rush by you to get to one destination. Its like getting to that class as fast as possible is all they can seem to focus on. I bet if you could read their minds it is just a long list of things to accomplish and whats been bugging them. Maybe, Christmas brake is all i need, just to relax and do somethings i have been trying to do for a while. Like....... come up with this story i have been working on. and on Taken under Love!......... Or maybe i just need to find a guy that will tell me to shut up and snap out of it, even though im pretty good at doing that myself. x) i guess i just need some winter romance... if you catch my drift.
December 10th, 2009 at 03:54am