Girlfriend, Boyfriend?

I'm completely and utterly in love with you. Everything about you is absolutely amazing and heart racing. You make me feel so ecstatic and amazed. You leave me dazed and dazed for hours. You leave me absolutely dumbfounded. You make me feel like one of a kind. As if I'm of some importance. The one person who makes me feel like I've been struck by lightening. You're the one person who's dealt through all my shit, and drama. The one person to listens to me as I cry and complain. The one person who keeps me going. Who gives me strength to pull through - just for you.

So, I think I'm in love. I don't know. I want to get back together with my ex boyfriend. But, honestly. He's not the person I'm in love with. I'm in love with this girl who's in love with me. She's the one person who pulls me through all my shit. Who is always there for me and makes me feel safe and happy. I don't know if I'm wrong, or going insane. I don't know if something's wrong with me. But, the thing is. My ex boyfriend says hes in love with me and wants to take me back. While my ex girlfriend told me she's in love with me. And I'm not in love with my ex boyfriend. I think I'm in love with the girl. The only thing is, for some odd reason, I want to be with the girl. And it's really crazy and weird. It makes no sence at all. But I don't know what to do at this point.
December 11th, 2009 at 02:28am