Everything Happen For A Reason.

A few reasons why. I've been a strong believer of that. But sometimes its hard to admit that things really do happen for a reason.

I always had faith my best friend, Gabby, and I were going to be friends forever. I met her in 7th grade actually. Two years ago. But we're now in separate high schools. She goes to public, I go to Catholic. We, and my other best friend Chea, promised to keep in contact and that we will always remaiin best friends. Chea goes to the same school and I've known her since we were 6 years old. So its pretty easy for us. But I haven't spoken to Gabby in a while. She was a quiet girl (which is hard to find where we live) and she was a pure sophisticated person. But when a few of my other friends and I recently saw her, she was different. And she judged us because our skirts were "too short." I was appauled, but of course, no one said anything. And lately, she's been taking very weird (...revealing...) pictures. I dont judge though. I havent spoken to her in forever. And today, when she actually decided to IM me, it was awkward.

I really miss her. But it feels weird. We haven't seen each other in ages and its felt like forever. I wish I could rewind and go back in time just so we can experience the real friendship. So much for being best friends.

But like I said, I guess everything happens for a reason. That's life.
December 11th, 2009 at 03:43am