I'm kind of excited.

Well, last Friday we got a new kid in my PE class. He looked like really angry and didn't talk. Like, I saw this creep kid in my class try to talk to him and all this guy did was nod his head back. It was kind of weird. Then at bowling practice, this girl saw him and said he looked kind of like he would shoot up the school or had killed somebody and that's why he doesn't talk. I made it my goal for this week to talk to him and try to get him to talk back.

Yesterday, I found out he has my lunch period. so me and my friend Liz like ran up to him and started talking to him. He's shy and his name is Mark. He's from Oklahoma and like he does dip. dip is chewing tobacco just in case you didn't know that. I was excited that I met him. It kind of sucks that he doesn't say much though. It's like he doesn't want to be talked to. I feel kind of bad though that he doesn't have any friends yet.

Anyways, I hope this weekend is gonna be a good one. Tonight, I'm going ice skating with my friend Chelsea and my cousin's ex. Tomorrow or Sunday, I might be hanging out with my friend Gabbie. She's aweosme. She used to be friends with my ex, but then I guess realized what kind of person he is. I had a bowling game against her last night. I dunno, but I think we beat her team. I'm just not sure. I still don't understand the points system for bowling. Speaking of bowling, I need to find a new girl for the team. This one girl like never shows up anymore and we have the exact amount to make one girls team. I don't know anyone who wants to bowl though.

You guys should read my new poem. It's the shizz.
December 11th, 2009 at 10:45pm