What are you getting your family and friends for the holidays?

My family celebrates Christmas. Even though I'm not Christian, I love this time of year because I can show everyone how much I care for them.,,andhowmuchtheycareforme (JK)

We get busy throughout the year, but around this time we can stop and show our appreciation and love. Much like Thanksgiving, but without the stuffing.

My mom- ceiling fan, polpery boiling pot, Swiss chocolates, oil candle thingies (she LOVES candles)
My dad- clothes (he never wants anything from me!)
My grandma- kitchen supplies (they just moved and she needs to get new matching stuff)
My grandpa- this CD -R lite....he's a techie
Mom's boyfriend- bath scented stuff (crystals, oils, bubbles) and socks (he LIKES that)
Mom's boyfriend's nephew- these iPod headphones (pink his fave color)
Aunt- these nice soft house slippers
Uncle- Vikings jersey
Friends- lil perfume stuff
My plans are to go to my grandparents house.
What I love most is seeing my family and friends opening their presents I got them.
What annoys me most is when I'm at work and I say "Happy Holidays", being considerate of different religions, and they act like I did a crime for not saying "Merry Christmas."

What are you getting your family and friends?
What are your plans?
What do you like most about the holidays?
What annoys you the most?
December 13th, 2009 at 02:11am