Step one: light me on fire.

Step two: walk clean away.

I love Gregory and the Hawk. She's so awesome. :D

For those who came here looking for some sort of morbid pyromaniac's journal, you came to the wrong place. No fire or burning will happen here -- I hope!

Mainly, I'm just looking for stories to read, to take my mind off of how stupid my dad is being.

My brother and I get called up to decorate the tree, and I comment on how a certain decoration my mom always puts up is really tacky. I've hated it ever since she got it from a garage sale a few years ago. Anyways, my dad, being the confronting assh- not nice person he is, starts a bloody fight about it.

See, he never decorates the tree as he prefers watching television or playing bloody video games on his computer over spending time with his family. Then he goes on about "if you don't help with the Christmas tree, you don't get a Christmas".

Hypocrite.

ANYWAYS, on a happier note: I saw New Moon and I just about laughed my arse off during the whole thing. The acting is so bad. -snicker-

Does anyone have some good stories to read? Preferrably original, because reading about real people is kind of creepy to me.

Has anyone else seen New Moon? Did you like it? (if yes, are you blind!? XD joking.)
December 13th, 2009 at 02:52am