Disney Channel/Childhood Throwback :D

So I was lying awake on my bed some time ago, doing nothing (as per usual), and out of nowhere, a memory popped in my head. It was of an old television show I used to watch when I was about 8-10 years-old. Why I remembered it, I have no clue, but the point is all of a sudden I felt nostalgic and quickly opened up my laptop to search for it.

The show in question was called So Weird and it used to air on Disney Channel from 1999-2001 (because DC is so unfair and only gives each show a run time of 65 episodes before they pull the plug.) The whole synopsis as about this widow (Mackenzie Phillips) who was in a rock band an toured across the country with her two children, Jack and Fiona (also known as "Fi.") And wherever they went, paranormal activity followed. Fi was always investigating shit and she ran her own website about the paranormal and it was totally awesome. Now I kinda miss it.

So I found all three seasons thanks to Surf the Channel and immediately sat down to watch them all. Of course they know seem somewhat cheesy, but that doesn't make them any less great. (I also remembered that my first crush was on the girl who played Fi...I was 8 years old.)

Whole point is, is there any old shows (Disney-related or otherwise) that you miss?
(Or even better, did anyone else ever watch So Weird? :D)
December 13th, 2009 at 03:47am