To who it corresponds

What has happened to you? What have you done with your life? Why are you not thinking correctly? I must say, I am very disappointed in you. I never really expected you to end up like this. What have you gotten yourself into? Why don’t you just stop a moment and watch the situation you’ve brought yourself into. Are you mad? I just don’t understand why you can’t see what he is doing to you. He is simply manipulating you. He is simply using you.
I believe greatly that words don’t really show the truth, but actions do. He might say that he loves you, but does he really? Do you really believe his words when he tells you that? Does he actually show that he loves you? Maybe you are mistaking that by him showing him that he loves what you give to him, not you.
First of all, what use, what satisfaction do you get from what you’re doing? Would your life really end if you stop doing it? Will it? I don’t think so. You are just showing everybody your insecurities. You don’t let yourself be respected at all. If you don’t respect yourself, who will? Do you even care about what other people say about you? Do you even care about the reputation you’ve build yourself up? You are much better than that. You deserve much better than that. You deserve someone better than him. Someone that respects you, someone that is with you not only because of where you let him go, but instead someone that will respect you even if you don’t let yourself be respected, which is exactly what you’re doing right now. Tell me something, aren’t you ashamed of what other say? Aren’t you ashamed about what other think?
He has taken control of your life, manipulating you and using you, and you don’t even notice. He’s taken everything you had away from you. When does he take you to watch a movie? Or to a concert of your favorite group? He might not like what you do, but if he really loved you he wouldn’t give a damn and would go anywhere with you, even if he hates it.
December 13th, 2009 at 04:45am