accomplished my impossibles

For the last 2weeks I have been heart broken and depressed I was still in love with my ex boy friend and i have a boyfriend right now as well and today i made the hardest decisions I've been thinking about since like i dont know 3 to 4 weeks i dont think it should have took me that long, but I wanted to make sure i was making the right choices and I didnt want to do the wrong ones lucky after debating on asking my ex boy friend back out or not and dumping my boy friend i have now I decided to ask my ex boyfriend out he rejected me he has a new girl friend, but he called me and said he might break up with her and i know he still likes me cause he wants to know who the guys that are asking me out are he gets jealous and logs off and my ex friend now who was creepy and kinda scared me he was also suicidle im not putting any names of these people but these 3 people thats made my life such a living hell i just got to know over the summer so sometimes i wonder was it the right thing to make new friends well yes it is a good thing to make new friends you just gotta be careful who you choose to be your friends my ex friend creeped and scared me so much that i decided i no longer wanted to talk to him or even know him he told me he'd meet me in hell and he hates me and he said somthing about how i wasnt an angel and i was just like everyone else i think he's insane, but for my guy problems ive decided forget my ex boyfriend if he seriuosly still wanted me he wouldnt keep playing around and messing with my mind and leading me on so i just want to be his friend now but for my boyfriend well he's been missing for over 2weeks now and im giveing him a whole month to show up and when if does call or txt me were going to have a nice long talk and were going to make some better plans of how to keep in touch no matter wat hes going through I stick with my guys through thick and thin no matter if there for me or not, but for now im really happy and with these decisions i feel free and alive for the first time in the last 2weeks.......AND THE FEELINGS GREAT TRUST ME!!!!!!
December 15th, 2009 at 08:01am