I've been thinking...

...and it's been a long while since I've actually written something on Mibba. I had been meaning to for awhile, but just never found the right time.

I have OCD, and because of this, I have to take medication that makes me tired. Besides that, I also don't get enough sleep...so I find I spend more free time napping than doing anything else...but I'm trying to break habits, starting with my new story, "In Die Nacht", about Tokio Hotel.

I thought I'd start writing again with a band I love that I know a lot of others love as well...and after I do a bit for this one (which I've been meaning to start for awhile; it had just been sitting there) I plan on writing some, both fan fiction and some of my own telling as well.

If you're interested, here is the story: http://stories.mibba.com/read/211307/In-Die-Nacht/

/shameless self promotion.

If there are still any readers left for my other story, "Standed", about MCR members stranded in an island, I think I may end that. I feel bad...I started out strong with that story around thirteen, almost fourteen years old, the end of 2007...and now, about two years later, I think my last update was a year or so ago. It's weird...and while I think I've moved on, I feel I must at least come out with a conclusion, even if no one reads it. Maybe for a bit of self closure, I suppose.

I'm going to try to make more of an effort, though, to write more on here, and be more apart of the Mibbian community like I strongly was awhile ago. I still post on the boards once in awhile, but it isn't the same. I love this site, and I'd love to be apart of it once more.
December 16th, 2009 at 01:33am