Other Cosmic Questions

Has anybody had the problem where they thought they liked somebody before they started dating them and then you know after you've dated for a while, they start to, well, become one of those people that you just don't know about?

I mean you like them 'n all as a person, but when it comes to your life coinciding with theirs, do you feel as though you don't think it would work?

You start to believe that maybe some of their traits are just a little bit, well, annoying and you don't think you'd be able to handle much more of their antics?

Maybe, you start to think that you were never really meant to date in the first place and that it's better that you break? But maybe you don't want to because you're one of those people that really just don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

Maybe you want yourself to be happy but want the other person who is with you to be happy to, and that they're happy with you but it's not exactly mutual. What would you do? Break up? or let the other person be happy?

And what if you just really think that that person likes you a heck of a lot more than you like them? What then?

So many other cosmic questions that I've added to the pile.
December 17th, 2009 at 03:29am