...and so I realised my stupidity is generic

No not really.

I'm a klutz. I admit. I did many things which I am not proud of. Except maybe for that time I kissed the cheek of my friend in front of the teacher. Don't ask why. Even I can't answer that question.

I almost flooded the bathroom in my Primary School because I saw my teacher walk past the toilet to get into my classroom and I didn't wanna be late so I forgot to switch off the tap.

I called my friend then forgot who I was calling so hanged up. When she called back I screamed 'Stalker!'. I think she didn't talked to me for a while.

I walked out of the bathroom without a towel. I left it hanging. Thank God it was really early in the morning so no one was awake yet.

I called a friend to ask for her numeber. One of the stupidest things I've done. She didn't let me forget it till the end of last year.

I did alot of stupid things really but one that takes the icing on the cake happened today.

I lost my way home.

I don't know how that can happen really. I was just sleepy so on the train, I fell asleep.
Next thing I knew, I was a gazzilion stops away from home. Although I later found out it was only 7. I started to call all my friends who don't have a clue where the fuck I was since I was sobbing like a maniac unable to give them the street address.

It was so stupid because I could have just called my parents which I did after about 15 minutes to half an hour. They weren't mad at me though. They just told me to be more careful. I still get to use the internet and play the X-box. But I learnt a lesson.

Never fall asleep. Especially on the train

XoXo
Emmy
May 28th, 2007 at 09:28am