The Blogs? I'm going to miss the Polar Bears and someone please convince my boyfriend that Koala's are viscous!

So, I read about the blogs when the thread about them got posted but that was so long ago! Does anyone know when we're actually going to get them? I'm am confused. They sound like a good idea, people seem to be spamming up the journal page and the lack of good grammar is starting to annoy me, spell check anyone? I mean I don't have the best grammar, but I make an effort in all honesty. Anyway, back to the spamming thing, what's to stop people from just spamming up their blog? :S Just the "irresponsible" people.

This snow is starting to annoy me, it is now turning into ice... I fell over twice, took Ryan with me the second time. :S Haha, not great, I was quite embaressed. I slipped loads of times, dropped my book and ruined the top of it. :( Then Carum fell over on a really icy patch of road...there's supposed to be more snow tonight, shouldn't interrupt me too much though I'm going up town tomorrow, and there wasn't that many delays getting in to Oxford/Bond Steet/ Picadilly/Oxford Circus today and the roads and pavements had been gritted and salted to the point where the snow didn't exist much. Infact, I don't think Central London got as much snow as the outskirts to be honest... anyway. It may give me a chance to wear my boots? What do you think...heels in snow?

So I got my Eclipse book off of Ryan today, I'm on chappie four, it seems to be okay, but I have developed a strong dislike for Jacob. Meyer's writing has definatly gotten better with practice I have to say... and my love for Alice is blossoming further...

I went into Game Exchange with Carum today, really fit guy and he heard me singing his praises, we had a nice conversation about when you change your money from one currency to another they always give you the big bill. Like in America, it was embaressing handing over a hundred dollar bill to pay for a pizza, or a hot dog. :)

I really want to move to a small American town, just for a few years like when I'm older, I want to be an English teacher, I want to move around alot, so there's another place to add on my list of places I want to teach, in America, I've always wanted to experience an American highschool... When I was in America I really thought that the school should have taken us to an highschool just to see what it was like... ah well.

Me and Ryan were talking about the Australian wildlife. Who'd win a dingo or a kangaroo, what wombats are like... then koala's. He wants a pet koala. The little fuckers are viscous!! They hiss!! They have a case of mistaken identity!! I mean...bloody koala's...they're dinky bears...teddy bears! And they hiss like cats, claw like cats... little bastards! Has he never watched the Crocodile Hunter Diaries?! I think, due to them being so tiny they have little man syndrome, they have to try to be big... I reckon they'd attempt to take on a grizzly. Yeah, anyway... he doesn't believe me that they're little fookers. He wants one as a pet! You can't keep them as a pet... I'd hit it with it's Eukalyptis tree... Eejits.

Yeah... enough about evil Australian critters. Who steals a bus? I'm watching the news. This guy stole a single decker bus from a garage 'cause he couldn't afford the fair home, he smashed into fifty cars and went on the motor way, caused damage of £1/4million and two people ended up in hospital and when he was caught, he said how it was a nice little ride.
People are loosing their minds. :S

7 days 'till Christmas. Joyful. Still keeping up appearances as the 'Scrooge', sitting at home with my dad being a little humbug. Neither me or my dad talk much...so I get to read. My mum seems to only ever beable to call my name and so it takes me ten minutes to read one page when I'm with her.

This journal is long. So I'll stop here. Well done if you read, do tell if you have...! Although I don't feel that anyone would be interested in the inner workings of my minds and the large incessant ramblings.... back to my book!

x x x
December 18th, 2009 at 11:24pm