Tyler [InsertLastNameHere]

"This boy was beautifully creepy. The way he stared at us with a menacing look in his nearly golden eyes sent chills up my spine. The color of his eyes matched his hair, which was styled into a kind of faux-hawk manner. His intense stare complimented the gentle pointed shape of his chin well, which rested beneath a perfect heart shaped mouth."

This is an excerpt from my novel Moon Queen, about the character Tyler. This character was modeled after someone in my real life AP English class, Ty. He freaks me the hell out. He is really smart, really judgmental, and really just frightening. He made someone cry in an argument once, and he wasn't even saying anything mean. He was just using his intellect to prove his point. He stares at me. All. The. Time. I barely know him.

He has the faux-hawk, as mentioned in my novel. Intense eyes, a beautifully sharp face, yet soft at the same time. He likes Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against The Machine, Misfits, and Motley Crue. Those are the only tee shirts he wears; the rest are Matt Tuck/Zacky V-esque button shirts.

Today during the English final, near the beginning; I was on the first passage; he walks in late with his friend Kase. They sit where they normally do, in the front corner near the window. I sit in the second row middle-ish, usually next to Kelsea. She wasn't there today, she took her final early in order to catch an early flight this morning to Philly. So I was sitting by myself, plowing through the test. Then, out of nowhere, Ty stands up and moves to the desk next to me, then continues to take his final. My heart leapt at this, and not in a good way.

The way he talks, the way he stares at me, just looking at him when he works- he is a very intimidating man. I was distracted for the entire test. I did end up with an A on it, but still. It was just... creepy.

What I really want to know is, am I wrong that this guy freaks me the fuck out?
December 19th, 2009 at 02:23am