Playing in boxes...Be thankful!!!

Hola.

Well, today I had a half day of school, because we got out for christmas break today! Yay! But it was such a sad day. Now, I know y'all are prolly like you'll see your friends in a couple of weeks, don't be a baby. But, heres the thing, I'm not going to see a REALLY good friend to me, because she's moving Monday. All the way to South Dakota. I'm so sad because of it, but I'm also happy for her. She gets a BRAND new start, in a BRAND new place. Georgia, was not a good state for her. Really ever since she got here, her life has gone down hill rather quickly, she has only been here for about 3 years. I am fortunate enough to have been present in her life for two years. < I love you Mariah! Keep safe! I miss you>

Now, onto a happier note! After I got off of the bus today, I walked home, and my mom took me to a family friends house to babysit, while the mom came over and relaxed with my mom. During the time that I was babysitting, I GOT TO PLAY IN A HUUUGGGEEE BOX!!!! It was sooo good. It reminded me of when I was little-er, and did everything, I could to find a box to play in. Today, it was a pirate ship, a race car, and a spaceship. I haven't felt so childish in a while, it was a nice change, to realize that, really, I will never be too far away to take an hour, and find my box, and be a kid again.

I don't see why people say, that we should grow up and mature, when I wonder, if they ever want to have a box of there own? Being a really childish person, I believe is healthy once in a while. Give, life a chance to chill out on you. Forget you worries, Forget all the drama. Just focusing on your new adventure, into the know of unknown.

Does anyone miss that, the days when you can be a TOTAL kid again? Like eat candy for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner, [Grant it, I've never done it, but who hasn't dreamt of that?]. When you could go off on your own African Sufari?

Well, yea...just wanted to share my day, and my thoughts on life a little bit.
Lots of Love. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.
Rebecca
December 19th, 2009 at 03:19am