Smother Me.

Okay, so lately I've been feeling like I'm being smothered by my friends. Well, the guys in particular. I hang out with a bunch of dudes because apparently the chicks at my school are really into drama and that's just not my wrap, so anyways, these guys are... ugh! Like I'm all for walking to a class with your friend and all but don't freaking stalk me in the hallway and like feel you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO hug me every damn time you see me. I feel like I'm being like smothered and suffocated and just... like I can't breathe anymore, you know? If I say something about it, you think it would stop right? Nope. Nope. Nopers. Sorry hunny. It just gets taken as a joke or I get an "Are you mad at me?" or a "Do you hate me now?" It's like "No! I NEED TO BREATHE!" *gasps for air* Anyways... this is just me putting something into a journal where I know someone will relate to and actually listen to what I'm saying.... unlike the people in which I was speaking about in the first place. Honestly, I'm not saying this to be a bitch, I just feel like I'm going to be pushed into being anti-social or end up with some kind of dislike for people cuz of this, you know? It's going to drive me crazy... *sigh* Anyways, it looks like a winter wonderland outside. It's beautiful. The ground, trees, cars and houses are all covered in snow. It's gorgeous. It's so peaceful and relaxing, quite and alone. I think this is what I need for break. To be alone for a while. No one chasing me through the hall and having fifteen hugs every ten minutes from the same person.... Maybe this is what I need. My own blanket of snow.
December 19th, 2009 at 06:10am