I though we were getting rid of journals?

Are we ever going to get rid of journals? Hmmm, Dujo?

So...It's about a week until Christmas!!! Who's excited? Even I'm excited, and I hate the holidays! I even wrote a Christmas song :) Granted, it is about wishing the holday season was over, but still...

I've got my fuzzy snowman toe socks on, my hot coffee sitting on my computer desk, and I'm ready to write! Plus, SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!!!!

My boyfriend called me this morning to tell me about a big spider he saw last night and how he wanted me to kill it. AW!!! He's so adorable! But I would never kill a spider, I'd make it my new pet. I adore spiders!

Damn, I just remembered that I have a feature article to write about the Art of the Romanesque Period... FCK!!! I hate my art teacher.

Oh yes, I was in a school play on Tuesday. It was called North Pole Star. It was about all the reindeer(minus Rudolph) competing in an American Idol type thing to get some weird trophy. I was Dasher. Everyone said that I should have won. (Is it vain that I agree?) But the person who played Dancer won. She's a whore and a half, and she over acted her part, and she can't even sing!!! Psh, I bet none of her teachers tell her that she's a natural born actress and has the voice of a young Broadway star!!!(Not one in particular, they just think I'll be on Broadway some day)

Anyway, I think I'll go ahead and log off Mibba for a while... I might get back on later.

Peace, Love, and Harmony, always! ~Saraaa!~
December 19th, 2009 at 05:59pm