I'm Obsessing

I really like my friend Kieran but he likes someone else that he met whilst he was skating. Her names Chloe and she goes to a different school but they meet up on weekends. He isn't going out with her but he said he's in the middle about it, so he might ask her out. And I know she likes him back.

He's meeting up with her today and I can't stop thinking about it. I went on his Facebook profile the other day to send him a comment and to see if anyone else was commenting him and there were a few comments from her. She was being really flirty with him and I'm guessing he was flirty back because there were loads of messages. I've also been on her profile to see what she looks like. Being honest, she's not as pretty as I thought she'd be but he's put flirty comments on one of her photos where she's dressed up in a slutty police women outfit.

He told me he thinks she's pretty and that he has loads in common with her. I thought she had a boyfriend because it says on her profile that she's taken but Kieran told me that she split from her boyfriend two weeks ago meaning she hasn't changed her relationship status yet.

But, my friend Jenny spoke to him the other day and he said he's liked me for two years but he doesn't like me as much now. He also said he thought I was pretty but he couldn't see us going out. So, I don't know whats going to happen. But I am getting pretty obsessed with him and her. I'm like some kind of Facebook stalker...but I can't help it :(

I really don't know what to do. My friends are saying I should tell him before he makes a move on the other girl but I think I've left it too late now and he'll just think I'm interfering and trying to ruin things for him.

So, any advice? It would be appreciated. (Sorry that this journal entry was so long, I didn't plan it to be)
December 19th, 2009 at 07:28pm