I should tell her that I love her, I need her tonight.

That the stars are only second to her beautiful eyes.

My life:

I've been having an amazing two weeks, I'm not trying to brag at all. But these past two weeks of my life have been nothing short of amazing because of this girl, who I am completely smitten with. Her name is Ana, and she is just about the most amazing person I've ever met. So last Friday we had a date and yesterday, she slept over my house and it was simply everything I had hoped for and more.

Friday:

School seemed to just drag on as I waited for the day to end. I saw her in band and then walked her to her next class and she gave me our notebook and it was so adorable. She wrote about how excited she was and I wrote back and gave back to her when I saw her when she was going to lunch and I was coming back from lunch. But then after school she came over and we chilled in my room before eating some home-made pizza which was pretty good.

Then we had to run to the store so we sat in the backseat holding hands and I was trying to make hers warm since mine were super warm and hers were ice cold. Then we got back and she changed into her pjs and we sat on my bed watching Step Up and we talked casually and I would steal her hat and wear it. And then I laid my head in her lap and she put her arm around me and it was simply amazing. (: And then at some point we switched and her head was in my lap and I played with her hair a bit and we'd hold hands.

Then we started watching Drumline, she really loves that movie. But during the movie I paused it and kinda blind-folded her. I lit a candle, turned out the lights and put in a CD that has our song on it. So, I help her stand up and take off the blind fold and she smiles as me as I lean back to press play but the wrong song comes on and I was like, "Ohcrap." So I switched it real quick and we slow danced in the middle of my room. We're were so close and it was simply amazing. I looked at the clock and I whispered to her, "It's 11:11 make a wish." And she said, "It already came true." I think at that moment she stole my heart. <33

So afterwards we climbed into bed and snuggled so more and she put her arms around me and I laced my fingers with hers. After the movie we kinda crashed, I laid my head on her shoulder and we held hands and that's how we fell asleep. (: And we snuggled on and off in our sleep and whatnot.

Saturday morning.

I woke up around 6:30 am because I couldn't sleep. So I got some coffee and came back to find Ana awake and she looked at me and smiled. We cuddled for a bit and held hands and we'd talk. She coerced me into giving her half her Christmas present, so I played the mix CD I made her with all these songs that we both know, and most importantly remind me of her. So we laid really close and I'd sing along softly, it was really cute. And at one point I asked her if she was surprised and she said no, but it was really cute. And I asked her on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst how was it. And she said about an eleven. So I kinda reached up to kiss her cheek and laid my head back down on her shoulder.

We kind of dozed off holding hands and whatnot again. Then we woke up around 9 and watched some youtube videos, and I made some cinnamon rolls for her for breakfast. (: And I had a cheese omelet. And it was around 11 and she was leaving at 12 so we went to lay back down in my bed and we kinda talked and snuggled some more. And it was nice. I didn't want her to leave, I told her I'm going to have to kidnap her monday. (: So her parents came and I walked her to the door and we hugged for a couple of minutes and when I pulled back to look at her she was like, "Don't cryy." And I wasn't going too, I was just sad to see her go.

My pillows and my sweat shirt smell like her and it's making miss her more.

But I can't wait for Christmas break because she's going to come over again. This had to be about the best friday/saturday morning of my life. (:
December 20th, 2009 at 12:37am