Does he like me? or is he a player? Advice please

So theres this guy, We will call him Thomas. Anyways so 4 and a half months ago we started talking and we figured out that we liked eachother. Well he knows that I want a relatioship with him and he says he wants one with me.

He is talking to another girl, but he just mentions her name. So a week before Thanksgiving I told him I didn't want to talk to him in a romantic way if he was never going to ask me out and he was going to continue talking to another girl. Of course he gets mad and we didn't talk for a week.

Well when we got back to school we managed to completly ignore and avoid eachother during school, but after school and swim practice (yes we are both on the swim team) he txts me and says it is hard for me not to talk to you. So we talked and made up and later that night he told me he loved an cared about me.

I forgave him and we picked up where we left off. Well three days later we were at a swim meet, and I was sick so I couldn't swim and Thomas's bestfriend had failed a class so he couldn't swim either so we talked and got to know eachother really well. Then when the meet ended I ws giving Thomas a hug goodbye and he leaned down and kissed me. It was closed lips and it was also my first kiss.

Well then 2 weeks later he texted me one morning really early and said "what would you say if I had a girlfriend?" I freaked out and was like "what are you talking about" He txted me back and said "I almost asked this girl out last night but I didn't because I didn't want to hurt you."

I got mad but tried to forget about it. I couldn't forget about it so the next day I decided I would end things with him. We talked for a while and he said he really did care about me and that he wanted me, and he loved me. So I decided to give him another chance.

Well then this past week he has been acting really weird and he hasn't been at practice and he keeps telling me that he just has a lot on his mind. So today I asked him if he still wanted us to be together, and if he was happy with our relationship. He completly avoided the first question and said he wan;t happy with our relationship. SO i left it at that.

ANyways I don't know what to do I care about him but hes driving me crazy. He mentioned to me awhile back that he would ask me out on Christmas day. Well I am not sure if he meant it or was joking so now I am like what do I do????
December 20th, 2009 at 06:25am