Chasing dreams and lost screams

December 21st, 2009
10:27AM
Currently listening to: bigcitydreams-NeverShoutNever!
Mood: Unsure

I got a new phone yesterday. This made me extremely happy, considering my old phone was completely messed up. Now I want to go on a texting rampage, but I have no one to text. Oh well. Anyways, I'm thinking about Taylor.

Yesterday, he walked all the way to my house just to tell me goodnight and how he loves and misses me. For winter break, he's going to Tennessee. Sigh. I know it's stupid, he's going to be with his family and he'll be just fine, but I already miss him. I wish he didn't have to go. =[

His phone is also broken, so if I want to talk to him, I have to call his mom [oh joy]. That woman is scary. She seems really nice at first, but she asks way too many personal questions, and she always says things that you have to read into to really see what she means. Needless to say, I don't like going to his house when she's around.

His dad is nice, but he usually stays up in his room. But he sometimes makes things awkward. It wasn't like this last year, because his parents didn't want to go, so I didn't have to worry about not seeing him. But now it's weird. Usually, he'll come over and hang out with me, or we'll get some friends and meet up somewhere.

But now I don't want to do anything. Jayden invited me out with her, Madison, and Kimberly, but I don't feel like I'm in the mood for that. By now, I'd be up and about with Taylor. But without him here, I really don't have any need to go outside. I'm just counting down the days until Christmas, then New Year's. It was inevitable, him leaving, but I didn't think it'd feel like this. Frozen...

All I want for christmas is you
December 21st, 2009 at 04:42pm