Well aren't you just a big ol' hypocrite?

I stayed home from school today...told my mom I was sick.
I'm such a little liar. I just really, really did NOT feel like going to school today. So I didn't.

But anyways.
So last night, I talked to my ex on the phone for a bit, and he asked me if I had gotten high yet with all my little buddies, and not wanting to lie, I told him yes. After asking a few questions, he was just all like, "Wow, I hate you you fake a*s b*itch. "(I'm not sure if we're allowed to swear in journals or not...I can't for the life of me remember). and then "I hate you, fuck you, I'm never talking to you again bye."
Is this boy for real?
Seriously! I mean...we're not together anymore buddy. What does it matter what I do? Like I can understand kind of why he might call me "fake"..actually no, I can't. Yes I always said I was straightedge and I never showed any interest in smoking weed beforehand, but people and things change. I just got curious and I wanted to try it..there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not fake for it. I did it because I honestly wanted to try it. I just really don't understand why he's so mad. And he won't explain to me why he is. And it's not like it's going to be a big part of my life..I'm hardly ever gonna do it. I'm not stupid and I'm not gonna be an idiot and let it take over my life.

And the thing is..when him and I first started talking, he was always like "oh I'm never gonna drink or get drunk, that's stupid." And look at him now, drinking vodka/beer/shots getting drunk on the weekends and going to parties. And that's been going on since July. And while we were together, he knew that I hated it..but he still did it anyways. And eventually I just stopped b*tching at him for it because I didn't want to be the nagging girlfriend and the one that ruins everyone's fun. And since we've stopped going out, I haven't said sh*t to him about drinking. I don't hate him for it and I never will. So really...how is he gonna be a little d*ck to me about me smoking ONCE just because he hates it, when he does something I hate and I don't say crap about it?
Gah. Guys are frustrating.
December 21st, 2009 at 05:14pm