The Cool Thing About Airports

I was at the airport to drop off my mom yesterday because she was going to visit my grandma and the rest of the family for awhile. I wish I could go too but for whatever reasons, which I won't say, so please don't ask, I didn't go.
So when we were at the airport I was looking around. The planes themselves are awesome and watching them take off is cool too. There are also massive amounts of people there from all these different places. Oh, by the way, the airport we were at was an International airport so people from basically everyhwre were there! It's so cool because you get to see a glimpse of different people and the countries they come from and thier clothing styles and accents or different languages. It's so cool! Seriously, I can't get over it sometimes at how awesome it is. Mostly people are very kind and nice. there's dogs and familypets too, and families with newborns to college kids to buisness men to just men and women and boys and girls. There's a vast diversity of people from all over.
One thing I don't like about the airports is the crazy rush, but that's ok because everyone is going somewhere and the stuff is a little pricy but nonetheless it's very cool! I haven't travelled too much but I got to go to an airport in a foreign country once and it was so cool. Different from the airport we have here at home but still worldly and had all kinds of people.
I also saw some cute guys at the airport which did divert my attention from waiting around for check-ins and stuff. Lots of different eye candy ha-ha!!

Anyways thought I'd share that. Anyone care to comment, feel free!
December 22nd, 2009 at 12:40am