Boots in the snow?

So London has been getting alot of snow over the last week or so, central London seems to be well gritted and that but where I am it's dead icy anyway, I'm going out with Ryan tonight, and I want to wear my boots. :) They're about 3inches in the heel and I'm not sure whether or not to wear them in this weather!? I mean Up Town seems to well gritted and there's barely any ice there, and I'm okay at walking in heels, so should I risk it?
I'm really not sure. :S

Better news: I've been looking at the Eclipse trailer and it seems to look alright. They've apparently cast Xavier Samuels (ah, that's such a cool name!) as Riley... I've never heard of him so I googled him, he's so cute looking...and he looks like how I imagined Riley in the books...I mean most of the actors look like how I imagined them, apart from Edward... I don't like what they did to him anyway; in the books he's so much more laid back, still pathetically overprotective of Bella but still... in the films he's so serious... Jasper and Alice are played well... just in the books Alice and Bella become best friends, it's not shown in the films. Ah well... no one says I have to watch the films... and I didn't intend to. But New Moon was quite good I havhe to say. Still like all films, the books are so much better.

Ryan got meBreaking Dawn for Christmas, so I can't wait to read that. I'm just not looking forward to Jacob's part. He bores me. I really don't like him, goodness knows why Bella loves him, eejit.

Anyway enough about Twilight

My brother keeps knocking the laptop 'cause he's falling asleep, I'm resisting the urge to throw him across the room little sh*t. My auntie [dad's sister] and mum have had an argument and so our families are now officially cut off, much to my dad's delight- seriously, he hates him "family". My aunties [mum's sisters] are arguing over a dog, and my auntie Lou's [now ex xD] boyfriend not being about to keep my auntie Becci's dog... bahaha, he's such a douche! He split up with my auntie Lou over it...twat. Now my auntie Lou is blaming it on auntie Becci...and we're all spending Christmas together. =/ Should be fun.

I've come up with the coupons I'm making and giving Ryan for Christmas:
: Sex on demand- once, with my consent and within reason.
: A photo of the two of us- no naked ones.
: Any item of my clothing.

I think that should do him, I've got him the Frankie Boyle, My Shit Life So Far book and Day and Age, Killers album. D'you think that's enough? :S It should be...

So the boots, should I, shouldn't I? I haven't got any nice going out shoes at the moments. I'm out at 7:30, well I leave here at that time...

Any help?? :)
December 22nd, 2009 at 06:16pm