friends and carzy texting.

My best friend Danielle is like a sister to me, she sits by me in classes and we go everywhere with each other, but what I don't get is we have this one friend Lisa that likes to pick and choose when she want to bother with us. Then whenever Lisa comes with us she is as over Danielle like she has been with us all year and tries to leave me out of everything. Then the next day, after she has been saying how much she hates the other girls she bothers with, she’s there laughing, joking around with then and fowling then around like a loving puppy.
It gets really frustrating.

When Lisa is with us then and Danielle is on my phone, Lisa will text a bunch of boys from like 2 or 3 years above us. I only get a certain amount of money on my phone and she mostly used all up this month texting them boy and now I have them boys texting me asking me for Danielle’s number when she has had enough of them and what they are saying (lying) about her and it’s all left down to me.

So from now on she’s not going anywhere near my phone.

I now she’s going to end up coming back after the Christmas Holiday’s ‘cause she just had a fight we a girl that she doesn’t that in her other group of friends.

And i'm sick of her using us when she has no one to bother with.
December 22nd, 2009 at 06:45pm