Boys = Pain/Confusion. Point Blank.

I am about to go insane, and I need to vent before I start crying my eyes out.
Tell me if you have ever been in a certain sitution.

I have this friend, that I have pretty much been "head over heels" for since September.
He is gorgeous.
He meets pretty much all of my standards.
He is Christian. <-- most important to me.

This boy I happened to meet on myspace, lame I know, but still. I have met him in person so he's legit. We started talking on myspace, texting, calling, and all that jazz. In September, we ended up having some like, seriously dirty conversations, and my feelings for him grew even stronger. Then, I pretty much dropped talking to him for a month because I worked at a Haunted House and I had no time to get online or whatever.

In November, I finally got my OWN cell phone, and I started talking to him again. It was about a week after texting him all the time that I got this text.

I'm on my way to my gf's birthday party. You?

Yeah. Lame.
Ever since then, I felt like I had lost my chance with him, you know?

Then, almost two weeks ago, we were texting and he proceeds to tell me that he used to like me a lot, and how he still did and how he was confused and what not, but that he didn't want to hurt his gf at the time. Did I mention that she lives like, two hours away, and I live 45 minutes away?

Get this.
After he tells me all this, he goes on a cruise for a week. When he comes back, I make sure he was being serious. I haven't talked to him in two freakin' days, and he is chillin' with his woman today. Me, being the nosy person I am, decided to go look at his gf's profile, and he has all these comments about how epic her eyes are on the pics, when he tells me that stuff as well.

I don't even know what to do, considering he told me that he'd like me to be around if they turned into an epic fail.

Advice, anyone?

gah.
hml.
:[
December 22nd, 2009 at 10:48pm