Looks like my day has been completely ruined.

I went to hang out with his kid today. He doesn't talk much. The whole time, I was on my toes because my ex might be around and wanting to kick my ass again. I was kind of scared. After a while, I got one of my friends who can drive to pick us up and she's like "Hey, let's see if we can get your stuff from your ex's house." I was cool with that because he hasn't been home much since he left me, so there would be a good chance he's not home.

We went to his house. He wasn't home. So, she goes up to the door and asks for my stuff. Only his dad was home. she comes back to the car saying that he said my stuff is at my house. I go up there and see what's going on because I hadn't gotten my stuff. She knocks, his dad opens the door and like yeah. He gives me a hug and asks how I am. His parents like love me. They say he made a shitty choice leaving me, I don't know if I should believe them. Anyways, I go in and look around for it. His room looks exactly the same except for the fact that he has pictures of his new chick in the same place he had pictures of me. I just think he needs to do something different for once. Ya know, not do the same thing for every girlfriend. My stuff ends up not being in the house. As I'm leaving, his mom is walking up the driveway. We accidentally parked in her spot. She said she brought my stuff over on Sunday. I told her my parents would have told me if they got it. We leave.

As we're getting to the place we're going I see my ex standing outside of a veterinary hospital. We yell mean things at him from her car. My friend decides to go back and find him. He wasn't at the hospital, but more towards where we were going, at a bus stop. We park across the street and she goes to talk to him with her girlfriend while I go across the street with the guy who doesn't talk. I find these people at the other bus stop to talk to until they come back. Apparently, he thinks I'm going to hate him forever and he's moving to Florida for skating. I doubt that. The things he said he was going to do while we were together, he never did. But yeah. I spent my time freaking out after that.

I need to get over that piece of crap.
December 23rd, 2009 at 03:04am